Mary Berglund Community Health Centre Hub
Thanking our Nurse Practitioner Deborah McGoldrick!
The role of NPs offer high-quality, cost-effective, and personalized health care. NP practice offers a unique combination of nursing and health care service to patients. Focusing not only on diagnosing and managing acute and chronic illnesses, NPs integrate health promotion, disease prevention, counseling and patient education to help patients understand their complete health picture.
Did you know:
- NPs offer high-quality, cost-effective, patient-centered health care.
- NPs provide a full range of services, such as ordering, performing and interpreting diagnostic tests; diagnosing and treating acute and chronic conditions; prescribing medications and treatments; and managing overall patient care.
- NPs have master’s degrees, and many have doctoral degrees, as well as advanced education and clinical training.
- NPs are licensed and can prescribe medication and other treatments
- NPs emphasize the health and well-being of the whole person in their approach, including helping patients make educated health care decisions and healthy lifestyle choices.
Your Partner in Health, the Nurse Practitioner!